Junior Urias Texas Edition Center Feed Reverse Flow
My BBQ Brother Junior Urias of Up In Smoke BBQ down in Early, Texas asked me to design a new smoker for his new BBQ Restaurant and Meat Market!
He needed a smoker with an 8 foot wide footprint that had the capacity of 1 ½ thousand gallon offsets!
I said, I know just the thing...
We designed this CenterFeed Reverse Flow for him!
He said he liked it so much he wanted his name on it!
Here's some specs:
- Insulated wood fired firebox dead center of the cooking chamber
- HUGE cooking chamber that is 96" wide by 36 inches deep and 41 inches tall
- 8- 37 ¾ by 32 cooking racks
- Double tilted drain pans and grease dam
- Double entry smoke stack for vertical temp control
- Front facing air inlet below log rack
- Swivel latch system for cooking chamber doors
- Removeable baffle plates and shadow plate for easy cleaning
- Square tubing stand with log storage
- All ¼ inch steel recommended for construction
I'm super excited to see this one come to life!
I'll be building this one myself for Junior's new BBQ Restaurant!